When Are RIDDOR Reports Required Within The Workplace?

Posted by Simon Brearley on July 02, 2019 11:43 AM

Under the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013 (RIDDOR), certain workplace accidents have to be reported to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). At Workplace Risk Management we help businesses complete the necessary paperwork for compliance and also analyse the circumstances that led to the occurrence in order to help improve workplace health and safety.

Read More