This course enables insight into the management of the HSE Guidance – Leading Health and Safety at work.
Company directors and staff found in managerial positions.
What will be covered?
- How the board needs to accept, formally and publicly, its collective role in providing Health and Safety leadership
- How each board member needs to accept their individual role in providing Health and Safety leadership
- How each decision will reflect in its Health and Safety intentions, as articulated in the Health and Safety policy
- How the board needs to acknowledge its role in the active participation of workers in improving Health and Safety
- How to ensure the board remains aware of and is notified of any relevant Health and Safety risk management issues