Recruiting for a Health and Safety professional
We are looking to recruit a gradIOSH, DipNEBOSH or similar qualified Health and Safety professional with a background in Health and Safety Consultancy. To work for with our customer orientated Health and Safety Consultancy Team.
Our services include the provision of health and safety consultancy and training in the specialist area of workplace health and safety, fire safety and Risk Assessments.
The position involves providing Safety Consultancy services to companies in all business sectors.
We are therefore looking for energetic, pragmatic and practical practitioners who have experience of working in a variety of business sectors.
As a Health & Safety Consultant, your duties will include:
- Provision of professional and technical advice to clients concerning their responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act, associated regulations and other legislation.
- Give interpretation of and provision of advice on compliance with new legislation.
- Develop and maintain the client’s policies, Codes of Practices and their revision where this becomes necessary.
- Provide telephone and email advice as necessary.
- Provide Health & Safety and Fire related training, as required.
- Inspection / audit of client workplaces and provision of written reports.
- Hazard identification and completion of activity risk assessments.
- Investigation of accidents, incidents and dangerous occurrences.
- Assisting with the monitoring of performance indicators, maintain systems for the production of relevant statistical information, e.g. accident analysis.
- Liaise with the Health & Safety Executive and other enforcing authorities.
We offer an excellent base salary plus benefits with full travel expenses and are looking to make an immediate appointment so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
What we are looking for:
- Previous relevant experience in Retail Health & Safety.
- Willing to travel 3-4 days a week.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- DipNEBOSH or equivalent.
- Grad IOSH.
- CMIOSH – or working towards
- Location: Birmingham, Sheffield, Peterborough areas.
- Personalised training package.
- Car and mileage allowance.
- 25 days holiday per year.
To apply please email Teresa Brearley your CV to: email@example.com.
Due to our continuing growth, we have opportunities for like minded professionals to join our existing team.
Be pragmatic. Be confident.
To meet our vision and become part of our success, you will need strong commercial acumen, a high degree of self motivation, excellent communication skills and a desire to strive for excellence in everything you do. In return we offer a competitive package, the opportunity to grow with us, manage your own clients and ultimately to achieve your own potential.