This course gives staff at management and supervisor level the knowledge to fulfil their responsibilities in handling resources and risk.
IOSH is a nationally recognised qualification. There are a number of IOSH training courses including:
- Leading Safely
- Managing Safely, SHE Construction Managers
- Working Safely
- HSE Construction Workers
WRM can assist you with identifying and sourcing the correct course for your needs.
People who are responsible for managing resources and risk in compliance with their organisation’s policy and best practice in Health and Safety.
What will be covered?
- Safety Management
- Active and Reactive Monitoring
- Risk Assessment and Risk Control
- Reviews and Auditing
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Hazards: General and Organisation Specific