Who are WRM?
WRM is a family run Health and Safety Consultancy formed in 2002 by proprietors Teresa and Simon Brearley.
The aim of the company is to employ like minded individuals committed to delivering practical and pragmatic H&S and Fire Safety services and assistance with outstanding customer service.
Over the last 3 years WRM have developed (built from the ground up) an online, built for purpose H&S Management System. WRMOnline provides remote access, which gives our clients the ability to manage multiple sites from one ‘live feed’ dashboard.
WRMOnline gives our clients the ability to:
- See their exact and current status with regard to legal compliance
- Record and report on accidents, incidents and near misses for staff and contractors
- Record, manage and report on all Health & Safety related actions, providing a full audit trail
- Have an unlimited number of bespoke checklists that can be presented to the user at different intervals
- Give unlimited users access to controlled, standardised documentation
- Inspections – WRMOnline gives you the ability to record and manage statutory (and other) inspections. The system will automatically alert you, when inspections are becoming due, or are overdue
- Manage the Health & Safety accreditation of sub-contractors and provides the facility to store subcontractor information, for easy retrieval
- Record and manage Health & Safety and other related training for both staff and Sub-contractors
- Practical, pragmatic, cost effective safety advice and training from experts in the field
- Robust, working, simply written Policies, Procedures and Risk Assessments
- Proof of “continuous improvement”
- Evidence based due diligence
- A dedicated Client Team
- M.I at your fingertips
- Fixed Costs